Follow by Email

Maths afternoon

On Thursday 6 June the whole of Russell School was invited to a maths afternoon. There were games and food for everyone. There were mini teachers that were teaching a few maths games.
When I tried some soup it was fantastic.  There were two kinds of soup I liked.  I like the vegetarian soup the best, but out of all the games and food I liked the healthy lunch. - Ruana

A group of  us was picked as leaders to run the maths games. Zach, Josiah, Siose and Sio were the dice leaders and me, Ruana, Aishah, and Fa'amanuia were the leaders for the cards game. -Rivahlea

During the maths I was in the cards section teaching some little kids. I was hard for them to understand the instructions. - Ian

I was  in the dice group. When I played Teve he beat me easily. I was running the game dicey cricket with Siose. - Josiah

During maths afternoon me and Ian taught his nan how to play a card game called Salute . Ian's nan
won against all of us. She got the answers faster than lightning. - Zach



No comments:

Post a Comment